When thousands of customers arrive on our site looking for timed launch shoes, only a certain number are let in. This preventative measure is in place to avoid a site crash, which would keep everyone,including you, from being able to make a purchase. Then, once you?re on the site, you?re waiting in line with many others for the shoe to become available for purchase.
Once the shoe becomes available for purchase, we only allow a certain number of shoes to be placed into carts. If we have 200 size 10 shoes and 200 people have placed them in their carts, cart functionality shuts down and that size is marked ?unavailable? so the rest of the customers waiting in line for that size don't have to wait any longer. Believe it or not, this can happen in less than a second! With thousands of people wanting each pair of shoes, sell-outs occur quickly.
If you are able to add shoes to your cart, you will be presented with a wait time until checkout. This does not mean you have purchased your shoes. You must still go through the checkout process, which includes clearing payment verification. This whole process takes time, and our site only allows a certain number of orders per minute, which means your shoes could be in your cart and the clock could run out before you've made your purchase. The only way to guarantee you've purchased your shoes is to check your email inbox for an order confirmation. To ensure that you receive your order confirmation, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book.
Please note: Launch shoes are web and mobile only releases, which means no phone-in orders will be processed. This restriction is in place to be fair to all of our customers and to offer a better overall customer service experience.
We want to give our customers the best experience possible. Follow the tips below to ensure a smooth checkout.
- Create a Kids Foot Locker account and log in before attempting to make your purchase.
- Keep your credit card info stored on your account along with your shipping and billing information.
- Purchase launch shoes only. If you must purchase other items at the same time, be sure to have these items in your cart ahead of time.
- Select only one pair of launch shoes per customer. Adding more than one pair to your cart will prevent you from checking out.
- Open only one browser session. Running multiple browser sessions slows down the site for everyone.